(and How To Make Them Happen)
Are you a business professional with a busy schedule including staff meetings, management meetings, project update meetings, meeting briefings, sometimes even meetings about meetings? Do you find yourself yawning by 3pm, reaching out for the fizzy drink or third cup of coffee?
If so, here is this article summed up in bullet point to save your time:
- Active meetings (AMs) are meetings invented for flat out professionals
- You don’t need to spend 60-90 minutes/day to stay fit
- AMs are designed to save your time and fit workout into your hectic schedule
- Yes, you can exercise while talking all business matters
- AMs keep you fit while getting your meetings & workout done at once
- All meetings are strictly confidential
- AMs result in healthy bodies while strengthening your business/work relationships
- Meetings can be tailored to your needs – from yoga to HIIT (high intensity interval training)
- Yes, we provide all equipment and come to your space at your preferable time
At the end of the day you are so exhausted you can’t even think about going to the gym? Don’t worry, there is a perfect solution for you: Meeting + Exercise = Active Meetings.
In between kids, house duties, and after work drinks, sometimes our own health gets pushed away on a separate railway. This is not necessary with Active Meetings you can fit your gym routine right in.
I’m not here to tell you about all the bad things that are most likely to happen to you when living high stress, low activity lifestyle. From obesity, high blood pressure, impotence to premature death. You choose.
Or you decide to make a change.
Pick up a phone, or send that email. I will tell you how we can make you and your work buddy, colleague or business partner active when meeting with you. And if you’d like to make the entire office fit, there is always the Corporate Yoga or Group Fitness classes to try.
~ For a limited time, Free Corporate Yoga trials available! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.